Tuesday, November 01, 2005

About last night

Well,

Last night went fairly well. Lil Wild-boy is sleeping at 2-4 hour increments. I went and got, at Kris's suggestion, a noise machine yesterday. You know, one of those little electronic devices that makes waves, thunder, a storm, crickets and some really lonely sounding wind. It is a small cube that also pulses through the spectrum of lights, very cool. In any event, Wilder likes it and it helps him to sooth. Nice for Kris and I cause when he is soothed, we are snoozed. (I know, not a word)
On a more earthy note, Wilder has a serious case of the squirts. I am amazed at how non grossed out I am by the whole concept. ...must be paternal hormones or something.
Anywho, got about 6 hours non-consecutive sleep last night, which means I am feeling great. Kris is sleeping now and Wilder is plastered across her bosom with a huge smile on his face. perfectly understandable.

Jer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the PHOTOS?? WE WANT PHOTOS. WE WANT PHOTOS.