Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm almost 5!!!

Well, 5 months old, that is. And see, I'm sporting this sweet new spiky 'do -- for about an hour after my bath anyway, then it lays flat.

Not much has changed since my mom last blogged here. I'm taking what my Pop calls "mortar dumps," (a little formula in the diet will do that, I guess). Oh, and I have a new nanny, Mariana. My old Nanny B had other obligations. So we had to find someone else to take care of me. I already love Mariana, though, and my mom and dad thinks she's awesome too, so all is well in our world. And we're pretty sure Nanny M will be around a long time. She's going to teach me Spanish, too.

I guess we're taking a vacation in June. Mom and Dad have mentioned Colorado (don't worry Tenneessee clan, we'll be there in August!), but haven't made any final plans yet. If we go, though, it will be my first trip on a plane. Woooohooooo!

OK, that's all for now. I have to get some Zs. It's Friday night. We have a big weekend of fun ahead of us. Man do we love the weekends!

Slobbery kisses and clammy-handed hugs for all!
Wilder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!! xoxox