Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Must Have??

Ha! I couldn't not share this ...

So there are all manner of over-the-top things designed these days so that parents can:
A)keep little Johnny germbag away from other people's germs;
B)keep the kid so entertained that he won't experience boredom until freshmen year biology class;
C)never have to teach the kid to sit still or suffer the consequences; and
D)never have their wee ones farther than two feet from them.

I think of that leash thing everyone had back in the 80s as the first in this endless string of silly "inventions." But I don't think any of them have entertained and horrified me so much as The Babykeeper

The photos are awesome (I especially like the kid eating the toilet paper). But I like to think that if I put Wilder in one of those, he'd probably shoot me the bird with an angry scowl. And deservedly so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! One step closer to A Brave New World.
Wilder would not only send you the bird, but would untangle himself from that trap and bolt.

Becky

Anonymous said...

"For babies 6-18 months, who can sit unassisted" 18 months and not sitting unassisted? Really? It is probably because their parents keep putting them in crap like this!