Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pictures

Just a few pics, because I haven't put many up lately. We're all doing great. Jer's got a horrible sinus infection (doc said it was one of the worst she'd ever seen), but is on antibiotics and will be on the mend soon. Wilder's still recovering from his own sniffles/cough. And I, per usual, seem to have developed a bionic womanesque resistance to germs in my old age. I will now prompty contract strep throat, no doubt.

Ulf has gone back to ARF. He has adjusted well, director Martha Hover tells me, and they are taking him to Chicago next month to be adopted out there. Apparently the Dallas market is saturated with rescue dogs. She assures me we've done exactly the right thing and that Ulf will be much happier in a home made more for him (READ: child-free). I'm beginning to believe her.

Betty is spending more time inside and she and Wilder get along famously when he's not terrorizing her. She even kisses him on command now. "Kiss baby!" LICK! SLURP! It's pretty cool.

We got a new couch and I love it more than one should love a material possession. For those of you who don't know, our late epileptic cat made couches extinct in our house due to peeing during seizures. This is the first couch in years that is urine-odor free. It's is a lovely thing. I've already fallen asleep on it twice.

No more news for now. We miss everyone!
k.

Dinner photo No. 1. Boy likes hummus.


Dinner photo No. 2. And garlic spinach linguine. (Note how those curls have taken on a life of their own.)


Wilder gets his "ANGRY" on.


This is Wilder's way of saying "I would rather not go nite-nite right now parents." It is usually accompanied by blood-curdling screams once he realizes he's thrown every lovie in his crib on the floor.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: