Saturday, September 22, 2007

Let me explain ...

We have not suddenly decided to dress Wilder in pink. There is an explanation, of course. Jerry and I spent part of the afternoon looking at houses and so our dear friend Judy watched our boy for a few hours. They watered her garden, and Wilder got soaking wet right before she was going to bring him back to us. So she put him in the only dry clothes she had close to his size: those of her grand-daughter Dylan, who's a couple years older than Wilder. She called to warn me ahead of time, so I -- being the kind of mom who relishes taking photos of her kids that can later be used against them -- waited outside with the camera. I couldn't pick just one of these; he looks too darn cute in all of them.

In this first one, he literally ran from Judy's car to where I was sitting on the sidewalk yelling "MOMMY!!!!" Geez kid ... melt my heart already!
 

What a face!
 

This one I included just because I had to show the shoes he was sporting.
 

Sorry Wilder. Mommy couldn't help herself. xoxo.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mel said...

You'll never believe this premonition I just had...you're going to have a beautiful daughter!