Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wilderisms of the week

So Wilder has reached that age where he says pretty funny stuff all the time. Or at least I think so. This week:

Me (to Wilder): Hey! I am not your personal napkin!
Wilder: Oh. Is your SHIRT my personal napkin then?

And just this morning after going No. 2 in the potty:

Me: Good job. That's a good poop Wilder!
Wilder: Yep. Look, Mama, it looks like an ALIEN.

There was another time he insisted I come look at his poop because it looked like the No. 7. And it did.

Hunter is also getting funny with words. He loves to say "En Guarde!" when he and Wilder are playing with their foam swords. And I swear he walks around the house saying "oh shit oh shit oh shit" sometimes. I don't think I say that a lot, but I guess you never know. There are days when profanity for me is like blinking and breathing, I'm ashamed to admit (not really, but I should be).

No comments: