Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hunterisms


Jerry told me about something Hunter said just now, before he left for work, that I need to get down before I forget it. But first, it reminds me of something I was telling friends last night at dinner.

A friend was mentioning how her 2-year-old does not like her hair be in a pony tail. He always pulls it out.

Hunter was the same way, and when he was around 3, he told me once: "Mama, take your hair down. The sun does not shine on you when your hair is up."

And when Jerry got home yesterday, they had this exchange:

H: Papa, my favorite part of the day is when you get home from work. Is it your favorite part of the day, too?

Jer: It sure is.

H: That's because your work is not alive, Papa. And we are alive.

Man, I love the way that kid's brain works. 

5 comments:

Cati Basile said...

Oh, man. He's a good one!!

jennifer anderson said...

aw, you got a little poet or writer

Anonymous said...

Smart boy!

Unknown said...

well post!we love visiting in your blog...we will come back soon
ทางเข้าจีคลับ
goldenslot register
GCLUB มือถือ

Ufa88kh said...

Thank you for sharing, I am very happy to know your blog. Here are some blogs I would like to send you. Please don't delete the link, hi
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
ស្លតកាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ