Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's VIDEO SUNDAY!!!!

We haven't had enough videos here lately, and in the meantime our kiddo has grown up a lot already this year. None of these are particularly riveting, or show much in the way of milestones -- they're just everyday shots of us drinking, playing, pooping (yes, pooping -- but not graphically) and dancing. So, without further ado, I give you Wilder, in live action:

Just playing in his highchair:


Do (or don't) watch to the end of this one if you do (don't) want to see Wilder make his "err, I'm pooping" face:


Monkeys, tigers and phone calls:


Ball, ball, ball, ball, KITTY!:


Wilder plays with one of his favorite toys -- the Ball Popper!!:


Wilder and I show off our poorly executed rug-cutting moves:

2 comments:

Cati Basile said...

Im pretty sure I thought that ball popper thing was amazing too!! haha!

Anonymous said...

Damn I miss you guys.