Monday, June 11, 2007

Foh Toes

Clearly, I've gotten lazy when it comes to titling my posts. Below are a few images captured from the last couple of weeks. Wilder, of course, continues to amaze with his growing brain and his utter and obstinate unwillingness to eat vegetables. The kid who used to pack it all away for a good caloric burst of energy now obstinately shakes his head when I cut him a piece of summer squash the size of a pinky nail. I am also happy to report that he turns a bright shade of lobster red when he exerts himself in high temperatures -- he gets that from my side of the family. So, to sum up he:

A) Gets red when exercising and;

B) Is cranky when he first wakes up.

Yes, this is my legacy to my offspring.


Ah well, onto the photos!

This is Judy. She is, for all intensive purposes, Wilder's honorary Dallas grandparent. She gives him lipstick kisses and he adores her equally.
An impromptu family photo taken just before bedtime last night.

Pop finally gets Wilder to smile for the camera.



Wilder in mama's sunglasses. Yes, he looks just like a giant blonde fly. For some reason, he can't help but grin like a jack-o-lantern with these on.

No comments: