Monday, June 16, 2008

Summertime summertime

I started back to work last week and the transition has gone surprisingly well. I almost cried as I left daycare the first day, and again when I pulled into the parking lot at work, but I managed to blink back the tears both times.

I wanted to do this post about how much my 12 weeks with Hunter meant to me, but I'm finding that being a mama to more than one boy and working nearly full time is a real time sucker. Well, that and we've been in the pool a lot. Yes, let's see ... blog? Swim? Blog? Float in the sun? Screw the blog!

I kid, I kid ... I'll try to do better, but in the meantime, here are some recent photos. And, for the record, my 12 weeks of maternity leave was for the most part heavenly. The second time around I stressed less and enjoyed it MUCH more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe that Jack and Hunter are neck in neck in the baby boobs, thigh wrinkles department. Those boys are too too cute.