Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Monday (with Hunter)

Wish I could write more lately, but with Jerry working all kinds of hours, me starting a new part-time position at my old workplace, and the millions of other ways that life pulls and pushes at you, I just don't have a lot of extra time. I did get a chance today, though, to take the camera outside and follow Hunter around with it. (The REAL camera, not my camera phone ... which makes a huge difference but which I don't do often enough these days ... seems things like smart-phones and Facebook are shunting my creativity ... hmmm).

Anyway, here are some pics of my baby boy this morning. Is he not getting cuter every day? (The one of him smelling the chalk pretty much proves the genes from my side of the family have taken over ...)

No comments: