Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wilderisms

So I'm constantly trying to think up new ways to get Wilder to focus, listen, do what I tell him ... OK, threaten. Today I told him if he didn't listen to whatever it was I was trying to get him to do, I was going to rename him "Wilder Trouble Scott." He didn't like that and quickly complied.

Then, a few minutes later, on our drive home from school, he was trying to get my attention. "Uhh, Miss Cherry?" he said, quickly realizing that he was calling by his teacher's name. "Um, I mean Mama? Wait, I mean Trouble Mama?" He's quick, that one. He pretty quickly incorporates anything new into his lingo.

For example, another phrase he apparently learned at school today I've been hearing all afternoon: "Mama, you are full of baloneys!"

Kid cracks me up.

No comments: