Monday, September 13, 2010

If I may ...

I need to brag a little bit on Hunter. Each day that I pick him up from school, I get a feedback sheet. It tells me how his mood was, what he ate and played with, if he pottied, etc. It also includes a little blurb each day about something he enjoyed or did special.

And almost always, I get a comment on what a good boy he is. Things like:

"You were a very good listener today."

"You are always mellow and happy."

"Today you went out of your way to avoid conflict."

And he is a good boy. I'm never surprised to hear this stuff because, for the most part, it's exactly what I see from him at home. I'm just pleased that other people notice this stuff about him.

For the record, Wilder doesn't get feedback forms or I'd probably be posting similar stuff about him. He might not always be as mellow and easy as his little brother, but he's a good boy. And he makes me a better parent.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Awww - miss those boys! and what a coincidence... I have to turn in a status update to my boss & I always include "if I've pottied". Not sure that my boss appreciates it - but I do it anyway.