Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Somebody loves his pup ...

Hunter was in quite the "pose for the camera" mood tonight (something that doesn't happen often). He grabbed hold of Betty to give her a hug, and Wilder told me I should take a picture. He was right ... they're awful cute together (though one is clearly enjoying the Kodak moment more than the other).

The boys had doctors appointments today and, if it wasn't already clearly official, it is now: They're HUGE. Especially Wilder, who is pretty much off the charts in terms of height. Doc says: "You could put him in room with 100 kids his age, and he'll be the tallest." I guess we already knew that, though. Hunter too is tall, but less skinny ... my little linebacker. He also impressed the doc by following a number of commands and simple instructions. "Wow," the doctor said. "It's very rare for a 2-year-old to do all that."

Mutantly large geniuses, my boys. Heh heh. Yeah, right.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: