Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Return to Normalcy ...

Or something like it. I went back to work today. It was tough, and I'll cop to getting kind of misty-eyed before I left this morning. But it was absolutely GREAT to have Nanny Brenda here (with her kiddos Max and Ruby in tow) to take care of our boy. Wilder of course handled it well, and honestly my day at work went so fast I barely had the opportunity to miss him. And everyone I work with is so great -- they're like my family here in Texas. So, all in all, life is getting back to some degree of normal without too much trauma. Hoorah!

Wilder's first Christmas was wonderful. He, Jer and I spent the day cooking, lounging, watching DVDs, learning to play chords on the guitar Jerry got me for Christmas (I suck so far) and just generally relaxing.

Not much else new to report. Happy New Year to all and enjoy the new photos below.

k.

PS. A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to my best and oldest friend in the world, Karen Mraz. Love you K!!!

No comments: