Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter Everyone! But please -- no photos.

Hee! Wilder, camera shy? Riiight. Actually, he does this every time he takes a bottle. Milk makes him sleepy, I guess. Anyway, I thought this photo was kinda cute. And, for once, I don't hate a picture of myself. My hair is sweaty and plastered under that hat and I've worked off all my make-up planting flowers in the Texas heat, but I'm happy as a clam with my boy, and I think that shines through all the rest.

So we've had a great day. Jerry and Ty, who's in town visiting, took some shrubs out on the side of the house. I planted tons of flowers. We all got our sweat equity in today, and it was a great day for it. Just beautiful here.

Anyway, just wanted to wish our blog visitors a very happy Easter. The sun is going down on a gorgeous day, so I'm going to join Jer and Ty in the back yard for the final bit of it.

Love to all, k,j&w

ps. Special thanks to Grandma Teri for the cute Easter romper Wilder's wearing in this photo. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a great picture of you,Kris.
you always look beautiful!
it's the mom thing..
xoxo