Monday, April 03, 2006

Wilder's Opening Day

Today Wilder went to his first ballgame -- Texas Rangers vs. Boston Red Sox (Curt Schilling pitched!) at Ameriquest Field. The Rangers ultimately lost 7-3 (we had to leave early cuz Wilder was OVER baseball), but we had a great time. Wilder, of course, was way more interested in flirting with ladies in seats around us than watching the game. Little charmer.

A few pics below.

Love to all, k,j&w

PS. One funny little anecdote: I was changing W's diaper in the women's restroom, and Wilder was looking around at all the women and then looking back at me with this look on his face that said: "MAMA! These ladies can see my goods!!!" I guess he's not used to an audience during the changing o' the britches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what? No, but I know his brother who!

Anyway, I am so glad that you guys are parents who take their tyke with you to enjoy what you enjoy.