Friday, December 15, 2006

Bubble Fun

Just a few pics from dinner and bath time tonight:


You can't tell in this photo, but Wilder had milk all over his face and head. He has developed this really not cute habit of letting milk dribble out of his mouth onto his chin. I figured I could let it annoy me or I could turn it into a game. So I started smearing it all over his face and head, making him giggle uncontrollably. I'm sure I'll regret this ...

Bubble hat!!


Just a damn cute photo.


And, because one damn cute photo isn't enough ...

Also, I just wanted to add that Betty is currently sleeping in Wilder's room of her own free will. Man, I LOVE it that my kid has a dog that will for her entire life be his best friend. Now, if I could just figure out how to get them both still and focused long enough to take a picture. Sedatives? Kidding ...

xoxo,
k.

No comments: