Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 2007

It's not noon yet, but my Mother's Day has been awesome so far. Jerry made me breakfast in bed and he and Wilder joined me. I got the perfect card (below) and a book I can't wait to read. But the best present? After they'd surprised me, I leaned over and gave Wilder a squeeze and kiss on the cheek, and then gave Jer a kiss on the lips. Wilder then turned around, planted two big "mwah!" kisses on my mouth and flung his body across mine for a big hug. Wow.

And, because I can't let the day go by without saying it ... Happy Mother's Day Mama. Wherever you are in the universe, know you are terribly missed and that I think about you all the time. You were, beyond a doubt, one of the world's best. Love you.


Wilder and I enjoy breakfast in bed

I had to include this pic because kiddo looks so cute in it.

Great job on breakfast Jer! (He even took my desire to lose 20 lbs. before Kauai into account!)

Best. Mother's Day. Card. EVER.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristie, glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Your mom would be so proud of you. I miss her, too. Your son is soooooo adorable! I have not visited your blog in a long time. Best wishes to you and your family!

Your cousin in Louisiana,
Fran