Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pajama Tuesday

I was home with two sick boys today, though you can't tell it from these photos. I wanted to get some good shots of Wilder, since he's been a little neglected lately -- both on the blog and in real life. It was my first day home alone with the two of them, and I have to say, it went pretty well. I slammed a beer at 6 p.m. but hell, it wasn't like it was 10 a.m., right?

Anyway, here are the photos ... there were so many good ones I couldn't narrow it down more than this. I color corrected these in Photoshop: Can you tell the difference from my normal pathetic attempts at photo editing? Hope so.

PS. I also got some amusing if not exactly slick video today of Wilder being Wilder (it's hard to hold the camera still and be professional-like when you're being tackled). I'll try to get it up on YouTube later and link to it from here. You know, in my free time. Har har.

Laughing at Mama being a big dork

He's just so darn cute

I think this boy might look a little bit like me, no? Am I delusional?

Sitting still for one brief moment.

Little brothers make good dinosaur prey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not delusional. Hunter looks a LOT like you. Another handsome boy.

Anonymous said...

beer is a new parents best friend! LOL

Dan

Mel said...

OK, listen up. On that first picture of Wilder...I see some Ty in there!

The Scotts said...

:)
Better not be any Ty in there...
lol.
great post darlin'.
ly,
Jer

Leigh said...

I saw something there too! Maybe not just Ty but alot of Scott in him, huh.