Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hunter: still big


Hunter had his two month doctor appointment yesterday. Here's the latest stats:

Weight: 14 lbs., 12.5 oz.
Height: 24.75 inches

He got a bunch of shots too, poor thing, but unlike his brother, who slept like 14 hours after his two-month shots, Hunter stayed awake most of the evening and not much would comfort him except nursing. At some point I decided I'd just lie down in bed with him and let him nurse his way through the evening. It was actually kind of nice and relaxing after a hectic day (heck, hectic WEEK).

Tomorrow our friends Bree and Chris from Colorado get here for a long weekend. I'm hoping we just eat, drink and swim our way through their three days here. I foresee Bree and I holding babies while watching Jer and Chris -- both men in their 40s, mind you -- do cannonballs. I'll get some video.

Hoping to post a bunch of pics I've compiled over the last few weeks today. A photo blitz post ... or, in other words, none of my usual blathering, ranting, etc. It's my gift to you. ; )

xo, k.

No comments: