Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What's happening to the world we live in?

Oh the insanity. The absurdity. The bald-faced friggin' idiocy.

It strikes again.

And this is the world my boys will inherit? Jeez, at 2 months and 2 years, I'd guess that Hunter and Wilder are already capable of higher reasoning than the people who would complain about a scarf in a donut ad. And, I might ad, they already have more cojones than Dunkin Donuts, which caved into the pressure of these idiots.

On a side note, Bill O'Reilly was given the Governor's Honor by the people who hand out Emmy Awards. Comcast employee and journalist Barry Nolan protested the decision and was promptly fired. Clearly, having a spine no longer counts for anything in the journalism industry.

I have no idea what the Emmy Awards are named after, but if they're going to go handing them out to raging douchebags like O'Reilly, I propose something altogether new:

E(gotistical)
M(yopic)
M(isogynistic)
Y(ahoo)

Think I'm wrong? Click here or watch one of O'Reilly's greatest hits below (warning: NSFW):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, i gave you a hard time about a previous post, but i'm with you on this one. my theory is that less intelligent people have more kids, leading to a next generation that is a greater percentage of stupid people, who have more kids, generally. come on intelligent people (like the Scotts) have more kids! it is too late for me, i am afraid.

Dan