Monday, July 14, 2008

Our weekend? Craptacular!

Not much to report from this past weekend. For me, at least. I was wrapped up in stomach cramps and, err, other assorted gastrointestinal distress for most of it. Make that two crap weekends in a row.

Jerry probably would want me to point out that he picked up my slack. And did a damn fine job at that. In addition to having to endure my colorful stories of lavatory adventure, he also had to clean poop off a couch (Wilder's) and puke off the carpet (Betty's).

Man, the fun NEVER ends in this household, I'm telling you!

So we're keeping our fingers crossed for this coming weekend. May it not involve moaning, hospitals, vomit, poo or any other assorted unpleasantries.

Here are some photos ... discomfort be damned, it will not stop me from taking heli-cute photos of my boys. Take that, intestines!!

Practicing the future faces they'll no doubt make right before they do something like dress the cat in my wedding dress and teach it to swim.

Wilder holds "the bebe."

Truck sheets are cool.

Hangin' in the sunroom.

Handsome Hunter.

Because this is what most of my photos of my sons really turn out like.

1 comment:

The Scotts said...

whenever I need a laugh the last two weeks I come back to this post and piss myself. That last picture is totally our boys.

love you,
Jer