Sunday, July 06, 2008

Photozzzzzzzzzzzz

These first five are from the neighborhood parade, before during and after.




Wilder this morning, still in his hospital gown. He was promised ice cream by assorted medical staff for 10 hours straight and never got any (once they realized his glucose was reading high they'd reneg ... bastards!). So, at 7 a.m. when we got home and our poor little boy quietly suggested "ice cream" ... well, how can you say no.

Hunter weathered the night better than any of us. Here he is in his brand-spankin'-new jumper, which he hasn't quite figured out yet. Tonight he was mostly just launching himself wildly around, freaking himself out.

I love the sort of diabolical big-brainness this picture hints out. The seemingly huge forehead, the crazy glint in his eyes. You can't tell in the pictures I post, but Hunter can his right eyebrow and does quite often. In this photo it's raised, and it makes me wonder what he was thinking about.
All right, I'm off to the Land of Nod. Nite all.

1 comment:

Mel said...

OMG I am terrified that you all went through that and very thankful that Wilder is OK. I have never heard of dry-drowning, now I will look it up too.

I hope you have peace this week and can get lots of rest also.
xoxoxo