Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sundays are good days

We just got back from the Cottonwood Art Festival. Lived here seven years, just now making it. We'll definitely go back every year now. We had so much fun. Now Jer's run off to work for a few hours, Wilder is coloring quietly in his bed and will nod off soon, and I'm just waiting for His Lord SirFightsTheSleep to close his eyes and drift to the Land of Nod. Then, it's lights out for me too. How I love the nap hour.

Here are some photos of our day so far:


We spent a good amount of time just sitting on the banks watching ducks, geese, etc. Wilder is relatively obsessed with birds.


My three guys; gosh, they're cute, no?


OK, one more of the three fantastic men in my life. How I love them all.


Wilder inhales some animal crackers.


W's art project. He got to imbed plastic toys and stuff into a sand square (in his case, bugs, shells, dinosaurs)and then they poured plaster in and waited for it to dry. I didn't have high hopes but I think it actually turned out pretty cool. It was fun to do, anyway.

I'm off to my mid-day nap. xo, k.

No comments: