Monday, February 09, 2009

Photo time

None of my ramblings today. Just a few photos. Here they are:


After yesterday's trip to the zoo with some friends and their little ones, Wilder was chasing me back to the car. I kept dropping the camera and pointing it in his general direction, hoping to get a good shot. This one pretty much sums up the joy he gets from a good game of chase. Look at those eye-teeth ... my boy looks like a vampire!


Hunter and Papa. Hunter's a little obsessed with his tongue these days, and he sticks it out a lot. Probably good for stretching that frenulum.


Can I help it if I brag about how handsome he is? Look at him. This is the look he will no doubt use to slay the ladies circa 2030.


Playing at home early in the first week of having Mama at home full time. We've discovered the front room, with its four floor-to-almost-ceiling windows and a few toys thrown in, is a great place to kill a little time.


Wilder with his new "M" hat, which just showed up at our house one day. If this belong to any of you, let me know. In the meantime, it's become his new favorite hat, and the "M" stands for different things, depending on my mood. But most often it stands for "manic," because, well, refer to No. 2 in previous post.

No comments: