Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Truer words ...

My iGoogle.com horoscope today reads: 

"It's all about finishing up old business now so you are ready for the action of spring when it finally arrives. If you have overextended, make an effort toward cleaning up after your energy binge, but don't be too hard on yourself in the process. Do whatever it takes to prepare yourself for what's just around the corner."

I'm not the kind of person who gives much credence to mars in retrograde or whether my planets are aligned etc., but I don't think I've ever read a horoscope and found it more pertinent to my life at this very second. 

2 comments:

Mel said...

You are ready Kris, get it done!

A name that my daughters always call my son when they are playing that they are someone else is Stellar. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone named Stellar and I don't really know where they came up with it but I really like it!

Hey I was thinking, will you change the name of the blog? No pressure, you can surprise me later! Also, what names would go with Wilder and Hunter should you have a girl child in your future?

Love ya! OMG I wrote a book here!
I voted for Tracker BTW :D

Jyn said...

If you have a girl in the future, name her Gatherer. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dan