Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The beauty & the (pregnant) beast

I was taking pictures on timer earlier tonight so that you all could see the elephantine belly; how it's kicked into hyper-growth mode here in the last week. Wilder jumped in at the last moment. So there we are, me and the two boys -- the younger one clearly aiming to match his brother in size. I have to say, I'm finally moving into that late-pregnancy mode where I feel like I'm a giant rhinoceros moving underwater all the time. Co-workers are having physical reactions to the sight of me. Total strangers are making up excuses not to get on elevators with me in what I assume is fear that the elevator will shut down and they'll have to deliver me. Oh, the fun I could have with this if I only had the energy ... :) Oh well, 10 days and counting.

Jerry just told me he's making cookies. I'm out ... k.

2 comments:

Jyn said...

just remember, there are whole websites devoted to the beauty of pregnant women (readytodrop.com LOL). Seriously, we all love you Kris, stiff upper lip and all that rot.

Dan

Anonymous said...

OMG! This has to be Photoshopped! There's no way Wilder would be holding a sippy cup with a lime-green top!!!

Hang in there Kris. It's apparent that you're REALLY FREAKING CLOSE!!!!!!

Maybe Jerry should start boiling the water ... just a suggestion.